Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Generation 1- Chapter 9

Screenshot-72

After Madison dropped the bomb that night at dinner, everyone tried to create some normalcy in a world that seemed to be continuously turned around. Lanya was able to finally finish a book entitled “The Seer.” However, it wasn’t popular enough to get on the bestseller list. That didn’t stop her from writing another book!

Screenshot-73

Charles took up yoga. Ever since finding out about Madison’s pregnancy, he had been having nightmares about finding Victor Chasm and murdering him in cold blood, so a friend (his former sponsor) suggested doing yoga to release the negative energy.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Screenshot-85

“We just don’t know what to do Lorie! That creep got our daughter pregnant! How are we supposed to deal with that, huh? How is Maddie going to deal with that? SHE’S TOO YOUNG!” Lanya sobbed to their daughter’s lawyer, one night over dinner.

“Don’t worry Lanya, we will put this guy to justice. The good news is, we’ve at least had a sighting of him in Starlight Shores. So we know he’s on the move; it ‘s just a matter of tracking him down. Once we do that, we’ll be able to prep Madison for trial,” Lorie said reassuringly.

Lanya overcome with grief, got up and busied herself with putting their dirty dishes in the sink. “Here let me help you,” Lorie said getting up with her plate.

Screenshot-92

“Hey, Lanya, really don’t worry. I know this is probably easier said than done, but I will be here with you and your family every step of the way. Another one of Chasm’s victims, Shellie I believe is her name, was also found to be pregnant. I think it could be a good idea for her and Madison to meet up. Maybe they could support each other, what do you think?”

Lanya thought for a second, “Well Maddie could use all the support she could get right now, so maybe it could be a good idea. We’ll have to have her over for dinner one day.”

Lorie smiled, “Sounds good! And Lanya, I will get this guy and he will pay for what he’s doing to your family—even if I have to hunt him down myself.”

*******************************************************************************************************************

Screenshot-32

The next morning while Lanya was fixing breakfast, Madison stalked in looking sad. “Good morning sweetie!” Lanya smiled, “Why so glum? Not craving French Toast this morning?”

“Mom, I just can’t do this! I’ve gained 2 more pounds this week. I can’t fit any of my clothes. In fact the only thing I look good in are tights. I just want my body back! I didn’t ask for this!” Madison said, her eyes tearing up.

Lanya wiped her hands off and pulled her daughter in a hug, “Sweetheart, nobody would have asked for your life to be like this. But, for some unknown reason, these things happen. I can’t explain it away, but I will always be here for you, ok?”

Madison nodded while still holding her mom, “Mom, will I ever be a normal teen again? I don’t know if I’m ready for a kid. None of my friends have babies, I’ll be the first one. It’s like I’m all alone.”

Suddenly Lanya remember Shellie, Victor’s other victim, “Maddie, I completely forgot! One of Victor’s victims, Shellie, is also pregnant! I’m not sure how far along she is, but she is also a teenager. Me and your father think it would be a good idea for you two to meet, but only if you’re up to it.”

“Mom, I think that’s a great idea! It would be great to be able to talk to someone who actually knows what I’m going through!” Madison smiled. Inside, however, she wasn’t sure she was ready to bond with another girl over unwanted circumstances.

4 comments:

  1. Is that a vampire I see or just a trick of the lighting? Poor girl she's too young for a kid, especially when she's just a kid herself. I hope she can become friends with the other girl.

    And thank you for telling me about the update <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the bright side, at least she's not alone and she can talk with someone going through the same thing. Hopefully Shellie's friendly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea she's definitely not alone....not giving away too much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yes, Lorie is a vampire :)....there's a lot in Westerberg for some reason LOL

    ReplyDelete