Sunday, August 12, 2012

Generation 2- Chapter 1

Screenshot-130

I’m a teen…with a baby….I’m a teen…mom? I’m a mom, I have a son. His name is Daniel…Daniel Mason. These are the thoughts that continued to swirl around my head as I left the hospital days after the delivery, my mom close behind me. Due to my father’s celebrity status and my unwanted fame from the press my case was getting, we had to leave the hospital in the middle of the night, surrounded by a pack of gorilla looking bodyguards…not really my scene, but if it keeps Daniel safe why not. Daniel…my…son…this new reality was definitely going to take some getting used to.

Screenshot-131

I arrived home to see that Dad had my room completely remodelled, with the most beautiful crib. It was clearly custom made, but I wasn’t going to ask Dad where he got it from. Putting Daniel in his bed for the first time was such an emotional moment. Looking at him, all I could see was Victor and that fact sickened me. But I couldn’t help but love Daniel.

Screenshot-5

Everyone took immediately to Daniel. Bent just couldn’t get enough of him. In fact, he was my biggest help for the first few weeks after bringing Daniel home.

Screenshot-15

As I was walking downstairs to put Daniel in his new swing, I passed Aubree. “Hey Aub, how’s it going?” I asked. “Not like you care,” she snapped before running into her room. Not too sure what that’s about, but I have noticed her being more snippy ever since Daniel came home. Well, she is almost a teenager, so that could explain her extreme moods.

Screenshot-14

I noticed Mom on the phone as I got downstairs. The look on her face clearly indicated that something was up. “Sweetie, come here!” she said waving me over, while holding the phone out for me to take.

Screenshot-16

I walked over to put Daniel in his swing. “I love you son,” I said stroking his cheek, before walking over to take the phone from Mom.

Screenshot-19

“H-Hello?” I stuttered, clearly not knowing what to expect. The time I accepted a phone call from my worried looking mother, it turned out that my aunt Lindy’s husband died leaving her and her son homeless. I was sure this one couldn’t be any better.

“Hi Madison, it’s Lorie!” my lawyer beamed through the phone, “Congrats on the baby. I hear he is just so precious.”

“Yea too bad he looks like his father,” I spat.

“Umm, well, anyways I just thought I would keep you updated. Shellie had her baby…” Shellie! I haven’t even called to see how she was doing! “….a girl, not too sure of her name, she hasn’t answered any of my calls” Lorie continued. “And his fiancée, Ariane Newton, also gave…”

“Wait, he’s engaged!” I interrupted. “Who would want to marry a rapist! And who would want to have children with a man who preys on kids!” I couldn’t stop my voice from raising.

Screenshot-23

Bentley walked over looking slightly worried. I covered the phone with my hand and whispered, “Call Shellie,” before continuing to listen to Lorie’s babble.

“Madison, I know this is alarming to hear, but Ariane was dating Victor before he became a predator. In fact she was pregnant around the same time he attacked you and Shellie…not sure if there’s any relation there, but…”

“So they’re still together?!?” I interrupted once again, agitation heightening my tone.

“Happily living together with their son, Desmond, and excited to plan their nuptials, according to the Westerberg Star article I read this morning. Ariane wouldn’t answer my calls either, so that’s all I know.”

I looked over at Bent, “Anything?” I mouthed. He shook his head. This was strange…I know Shellie is home because it’s the middle of the day, meaning she couldn’t possibly be out in the sun…not without a death wish. I shuddered, ridding myself of the thought. Maybe she was sleeping, newborns are a handful and she probably needs tons of sleep right? Get it together Mads, vampires dont sleep….

Screenshot-32

After continuously calling Shellie for almost an hour, I eventually decided to give up. “Hey Mads,” Bentley called out, walking back over to me. “I have a friend coming over…and…umm..well I would like you to speak to her, if p-possible.”

“Why me?” I ask, taken aback. Bentley has never asked me to speak to any of his girlfriends before, so what made this one so special?

“You’ll see. Anyways she’s coming over now, so when she gets here, I’ll introduce you guys.”

“Bent, is she just a friend? Or do you like her?” He smiled…that said it all.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Screenshot-34

As I was about to go change, I heard Daniel’s squeals behind me. I turned to look and saw my little man thoroughly enjoying himself in his new swing. I just had to snap a photo! I’m so glad he likes the swing…little does he know, he’ll be spending a lot of time there :)

Screenshot-38

After getting dressed, I decided to make Bentley and his friend some deep fried chocolate bars…ok I’ll admit, they were mainly for me, but I couldn’t look greedy by myself! As I was setting them on a plate, I heard the doorbell. That must be Bent’s friend! I thought, as I grabbed a bar and rushed over to the table, trying to look normal.

Screenshot-42

It wasn’t until I heard her footsteps behind me, that I decided to turn around and take a look. SHE’S PREGNANT! I couldn’t believe it! She looked like she was a freshman in high school and ready to pop at any second. “Hi!” I awkwardly said, “Feel free to grab a deep fried chocobar and have a seat.” She smiled and obliged.

Screenshot-45

“I’m Candy!” she said, sitting beside me. “I know a lot about you, between what Bentley and my mom told me…”

“Your mom?” I interrupt.

She smiled, “Cassie Barajas, she delivered your baby!”

They did look strangely alike, why didn’t I pick up on that? “How is your mom doing?” I said trying to keep up the conversation.

“She’s doing fine. Still preggo and as big as ever!” she laughed. I chuckled, awkward still.

A few minutes of silence passed before I decided to just come out with it, “So when are you due? And, no offense, but how old are you?”

Still smiling she answered, “No offense taken at all! I’m due in about a month, but my mom said the baby could come any day now. And, I’m 15, I know…that’s pretty young huh?”

I nodded slowly, “And the father?”

“He’s my boyfriend, Malcolm. He hates the fact that I’m pregnant, but what am I supposed to do? I just wish he wouldn’t treat me so bad!” she said, sadness overcoming her.

“Is this what you wanted?” I probed.

A faint smile faded from her face, “No one my age wants this. I guess I wanted to act grown and now I have to deal with the consequences.”

Screenshot-46

Her last words made me think, we’re both in the same boat. We’re both teen mothers, except one of us has chosen to put ourselves in this position. I didn’t ask to be a mom, but this girl who is clearly younger than me is ok with it? I was still in my thoughts as Bentley walked over to join us. We all chatted away, until it was time for Candy to go home. I could tell Bentley really liked this girl, but could he handle dating a girl with a baby? Could anyone handle dating me now that I had Daniel?

6 comments:

  1. I wondered where you had gotten too :O You're back *Huzzah* :3

    Poor girls, they both seem like they're having a tough time. Please may nothing bad happen to Shellie.

    I hope that at some point she can find someone to love her back

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to have found this legacy while it was only on the second generation. I caught up on all your previous posts and I'm hooked! I hope she doesn't see Daniel as a obstacle in her love life though.

    If you're interested, I just started a brand new legacy of my own, The Middletons. I would really appreciate it if you can check it out and leave a comment with feedback? I added you to my blogroll, if you don't mind. If you like, you can add me to yours? :)

    http://themiddletonlegacy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Raven I missed you loads too :) I have a feeling Shellie may turn up sooner rather than later ;)

    @middleton, thanks for stopping by! I'll have a look at your blog now! As in right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how it's going so far! I added you to my legacy links? And i would love if you could put me on yours!

    http://themelodylegacy.blogspot.com/p/heir-vote_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, girls are so young and already have to deal with such real life consequences. It sad that such young girls these days are finding themselves in these positions.

    I think you did a great job, cant wait for more.

    http://chasingberries.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right, it is very sad that many girls nowadays find themselves in these situations. Madison is going to find out soon that she is going to have to be more grownup than she thought she would (no spoiler intended hehehe).

    Thanks for commenting! And I've added both of your blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete