Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ahhh my sims game is gone!

Hey guys!

Ok so I accidentally uninstalled Sims 3 Showtime and when I tried to reinstall it I got the dreaded CRC error :( so that's been going on for a couple days and now I'm trying to work around it. If i cant fix it, I might have to just continue the story without Showtime, but if that's the case, I think Charles might be deleted and some of the other Showtime features might be gone and I'm not sure how that will mess up the family :( sooo I'm gonna give it until tonight to be fixed iand if not I'll just play without Showtime. Just thought I would let you all know!


UPDATE: ok so I finally got Showtime reinstalled! So I'll play for a bit after church tonight and hopefully have a chapter tomorrow :) I'll delete this post when I upload another chapter :)

2 comments:

  1. You scared me for a second there. I can't get all hyped into this legacy and you just leave it! Thank goodness for you fixing things :)

    I have the second chapter posted up as well, if you have time to read it? :)

    ReplyDelete